Work From Home Policy & Process
Work from Home Policy
This policy sets out the guidelines on work from home, its approval process & responsibility of both approving authority & the employee.
– Only Corporate Employees are eligible to take work from home
– A total of 10 working days of work from home in a calendar year is permitted
Process Guidelines for Approval
– Employee should seek approval from Reporting Head in advance stating the reason clearly as to why work from home is requested.
– Work from home can be availed for a day or more but not more than 3 days in a month.
– Work from home can be availed for a day period only in case of force majeure situations such as bad weather or transportation strikes, and then with the permission of the Reporting Head and HR Head.
– Work from home request can be applied through the leave request page & following details must be provided:
. Reason for work from home & approval of Reporting Head over email
. Summary of work accomplished during the work from home day
– HR reserves the right to approve/reject the work from home request basis the information provided.