Internal Movement Opportunities Program (IMOP)
The IMOP is designed to provide an opportunity to Tophawks employees for creating their own career path, as well as for providing them first shot at growth opportunities within the company.
Under this program, all openings at Tophawks will be published on the Teams’ thread ‘IMOP Notifications’, and existing Tophawks employees will have the option of applying for the opening if they meet the criteria.
The following guidelines will govern this program:
- A candidate needs to have spent at least 1 year in their current role before being eligible to apply for a change
through the IMOP
- Openings published through the IMOP will mention which Grade and Band are eligible to apply.
- Internal applicants will be given preference for filling openings. However, there will be a cutoff date for
applying that will be mentioned along with each opening.
- Internal candidates applying for IMOP openings will have to go through the same selection process as an
- If multiple Tophawks employees apply for an opening, the following will be considered before deciding:
- Past KPI performance of applicants
- Assessment and Interview scores
- If candidates move to a new position through the IMOP, the base remuneration of the band for which theopening has been published will become the remuneration of the candidate effective the 1st of the following month
- However, please note that a rise of more than 1 band levels in a 12-month period is not possible for anyone other than those who were rated in the top tier of the previous year’s appraisal, who can be promoted to the next band after 6 months. The final renumeration will be decided by the Hiring manager and signed off by the People Development Head.
Internal Movement Opportunity Program
– Vertical –
– Number of position(s)
– Eligibility – At least one year or more in current role. Grade
– About the opportunity