Attendance Policy & Process – Project
Attendance Policy – Project
This policy sets out the guidelines of attendance process, working days & hours. The attendance process will be a direct input to the payroll processing for disbursement of employees’ remuneration.
Working Days & Hours
– Tophawks Project team works 6 days a week and 1 weekly off as specified by project
– Working hours are 9 hours a day, depending on project & Reporting Head. The 9 hours include lunch & other breaks.
– The timings will be decided by Reporting Head as per project requirement
– Below 4 hours will be considered as absent, =>4 hours will be considered as half day and =>9 hours will be considered as full day present
– If employee do not mark their attendance as specified, they will be on leave, and unless paid leaves are available & applied, it will be considered as loss of pay days
– The attendance should be marked using
– The attendance gets transmitted to Tophawks’s server on availability of internet connectivity
– In case attendance is not marked, the employee will be considered absent for that day
– If the employee is on approved leave, they should not mark attendance.
– Working for =>4 hours on a holiday/weekend entitles employees to a half-day compensatory off.
– Working for =>9 hours entitles employees to a full-day compensatory off.
Attendance will be reconciled by Project Manager/Payroll team
Attendance should reach HR team one day after the attendance cycle ends
Attendance cycle will be shared by payroll team through individual project templates
Salary will be processed based on the attendance cycle for each project separately